The Pantone Institute of Color has released its list of the top trending colors of 2017, as well as named its Color of the Year. These colors are inspired by the world’s most popular fashion designers and their upcoming collections. Therefore these colors are the hottest shades represented not only in fashion design but also in home decor and wedding flowers! Robertson Flowers is proud to create floral designs that showcase all of the beautiful Pantone colors, as well as any color palette you can envision.
The top colors of next season include:
* Hazelnut, an earthy neutral with hints of dusty rose
* Pale Dogwood, a subtle and romantic pink
* Kale, a deep green similar to a traditional olive shade
* Yellow Primrose, a sunny and cheerful hue
* Island Paradise, a serene aqua reminiscent of lazy tropical days
* Pink Yarrow, a bright neon version of traditional pink
* Niagara, a relaxed blue inspired by denim
* Flame, a vivid orange that is bold and vivacious
* Blue Lapis, an intense blue that radiates royalty
And the 2017 Color of the Year is Greenery, a yellow-green shade that embodies the renewal and rebirth of spring.
We’ve put together a photo essay to illustrate the beautiful 2017 Pantone Colors in a way only flowers can! From experience, we’ve seen many of these colors used in stunning combination – variations of pinks and blues are always popular, but many brides are now selecting green foliage with softer tones. How will these colors inspire you?
Remember, Robertson’s Flowers is your best choice in Philadelphia to create your bridal bouquets, centerpieces, ceremony flowers, and venue decor. Call us today for a consultation, and let’s get to work on your colorful and gorgeous wedding florals!