Welcome to Robertson’s official (and new!) Weddings & Special Events Blog!
Here at Robertson’s Flowers & Events, our passion for floral design and love unite and have awarded us “Best in Philly” and “Best of The Main Line.” From the every day occasion to full-scale weddings, Robertson’s has upheld its reputation of excellence with innovative, cutting-edge floral designs and unbeatable customer service. With a design studio, consultation space and greenhouse in Wyndmoor, and retail locations in Chestnut Hill and Bryn Mawr, Robertson’s Flowers & Events has been Philadelphia’s premier florist for over 87 years.
Robertson’s offers full-scale design services for all of life’s special moments:
- Corporate Events & Galas
- Engagement Parties & Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers & Christenings
- Mitzvahs, Sweet 16’s, Quinceaneras, Debutante Balls
- Birthday Parties
- Graduation Parties & Prom
- Holiday Decorating for Residential & Corporate Venues & Parties
With picturesque décor and a kiss to tie the knot, your uniquely designed Robertson’s wedding is sure to be an intimate celebration that is perfectly you. Allow our professional wedding planners to help your vision become a reality, providing you with expertise and personal attention that has earned Robertson’s the 2014 and 2015 “Couples Choice Award” from Wedding Wire along with numerous features on The Knot and Style Me Pretty. Robertson’s Flowers & Events offers full-scale design elements and a professional design team to walk you through the details including:
- Complimentary Consultation with a Wedding Specialist at our Design Studio
- Formal Proposal Based on Your Custom Designs
- Mock-Up of Floral Design (for booked weddings)
- Flowers for the Wedding Party, Escort Table, Ceremony & Reception
- Linens, Chairs, Lighting, Candles, Props & Handmade Decor
- Day of Delivery, Set Up & Breakdown
Visit Robertson’s dedicated weddings & special events site to learn more, view a gallery of custom flower designs or simply contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation.
GET SOCIAL Join Robertson’s on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
*Visit our former blog, Behind the Blooms, for additional inspiration of past weddings and special events.